Monday, September 1, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls


Labor Day weekend was spent watching my two nieces. My sister moved into her insanely nice house this weekend and so the girls all stayed here. They were actually good and all got along very well. Olivia is 4 and Carmen is 20 months, so obviously they make good playmates for Abby and Claire. My dad and grandma also stayed at my house all weekend so they could help paint and move. I tried to keep them busy with lots of fun activities. But, I have to say I am worn out. Ryan and I have decided that we do not want 4 kids! Whew, it is alot of work!!
I could not get them to go to sleep last night. They giggled in their beds for hours. One would do something as simple as yawn and it would send them into a fit of laughter. They woke me up at 6:15 this morning ready to go play. They talked Ryan into pitching the tent in the front yard to eat their breakfast in.
The picture below is Erika, Abby, and Olivia playing in the water.







It is rare that I can get them to stand still long enough to get all of them in one picture. But how adorable is it. They are so lucky that they have cousins the same age to play with. Holidays in our family are crazy(My brother has a girl that is almost 3).

The girls wanted to dress up in their princess costumes and go get some movies. They thought it was the coolest thing ever to wear this out. They danced and giggled the whole time. They did manage to pick out some movies. One of course was the Hannah Montana concert.

No comments: