Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cute Pictures

Here are some cute pictures from the week...


The first one is of Abby playing in the rain. After a couple of minutes, she was literally rolling in the puddles. She was absolutely soaking, but she had fun! Claire and I were under the front porch. We are wimps and did not want to get wet.

Claire does not like to get her hands dirty, so this is how she eats corn. Hey, I don't mind, it is less mess for me to clean up!!
Abby got this outfit from our neighbor. She will not take it off and I am sure there are many more pictures to come in it!!!


The girls love to help me cook. They pull up a chair every night when I cook dinner. In this one we were making animal pretzels. Ours did not come out looking much like pretzels more like blobs of dough.



1 comment:

Russell said...

The blobs of dough did taste like pretzels.