Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hay Ride

Fall is always a crazy time in our house. It is by far my favorite season and I love all of the fun "fall activities" there are to do. I always feel the need to spend as much time as I can outside. I have this feeling of impending doom of winter arriving. It will not be that far from now that we are cooped up inside counting down the days until spring. Here are some pictures of a bonfire/hayride that we went to last weekend at southeastway park. One of the girls in our playgroup has one every year. It is always fun to get together with everyone. The kids had a blast and did not want to go home. It was a very late night but worth it. Lainey got hay in her eye and her eye was enormous so she was taken to immediate care to get it flushed out, poor Lainey!













No comments: