Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jennifer's shower

This weekend we threw a baby shower for Jennifer. I have been friends with her since elementary school. It is so hard to believe that we are old enough to have children. I have so many memories with her in them... swimming in her pool, volleyball, slumber parties, riding around in her Saab, more volleyball. I can remember all of the fun we had like it was yesterday. OK, enough reminiscing, I am going to make myself cry. It was so good to spend time with my girls! We don't get to do it enough! I miss you guys!


Abby decided she wanted to go with me to the "big girl party" She helped with the presents and games. I think she was dissapointed in the games because she thought they were going to games like bowling and candy land.



Here is the cake that Christie and I made. Well, Christie deserves most of the credit. I was there mainly for moral support and to decorate it. Good job Christie! Maybe we should go into buisness.



Here is Jennifer in all of her glory. Only 1 1/2 months left!




1 comment:

cglass said...

I think that will be the last cake for a long time, or at least for four more months. Thanks for the help this weekend! I had a blast! I'll talk to you soon.