Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It couldn't last forever!


I know...He has to go back to work sometime. So Monday, my days of sleeping in, shopping by myself, movies, late nights etc... are now over until next summer vacation. We had an awesome summer with him home! This summer we decided that we were not going to do any thing but have fun. I am not sure we were even home more than to eat and sleep. The girls are really going to have a hard time adjusting to him being gone. They loved having his undivided attention for 2 months. Claire walked into our room this morning and was looking all around for him with her hands up in the air saying, "dada, dada, dada." When I told her he was at work, she looked at me like I was crazy. The good part about Ryan being back at school is my house can now return to its normal state of cleanliness.

No comments: