Thursday, July 24, 2008

Slip n' Slide

Abby got a slip n' slide for her birthday, which we all have had a blast on! It took Abby a couple of times to get the concept, but in no time, she was zooming down and flying off. Abby and Erika (the next door neighbor), spend hours racing down it. Claire walked on it once, slipped and fell, and that was the end of her slip n' slide days. She prefers to run around the yard naked. I remember playing with them when I was little and thought I would give it a shot. I think Ryan had more fun laughing at me than anyone playing in the water. The face I was making in the picture is not because I was scared, but because the water was COLD!! I mean ice cold. It was still fun! After changing out of our icy clothes, we all had strawberry sundae's. Yum, Yum!!







3 comments:

Meg said...

The blog is fantastic....I love the renovation on the layout. This action photo is great...Abby's hair is so long! I love it. When can I come over and play in the slip and slide?

Russell said...

Your an expert blogger! It looks really cool!

McDermott Fam said...

The slip and slide looks so fun. We want to come too...we'll drive over with Megan and play. ha ha. Love the blog. I am a faithful reader.