Sunday, January 24, 2010

Birthdays

Friday was Claire's 3rd birthday...crazy!! I can no longer say she is a baby! We went to Gymnastics unlimited's open gym and out to McDonald's for lunch with some friends. My camera's battery was dead so I didn't get any pictures, but Clarie had a blast! We had her party on Saturday, which was Ryan's 30th birthday. Claire loves anything Dr. Seuss, I think she has Green Hams and Eggs (as she likes to call it) memorized we have read it so many times. So that was the theme for her party. She was so excited when she woke up on Saturday to Dr. Seuss decorations everywhere!

Here she is on Saturday it her new tutu from her friend Carter.



The Cat in the Hat cake. It took 4 bottles of red food coloring to get the icing that red.




She had a hard time getting the candles blown out. It was so funny!



Poor Ryan spent his 30th birthday celebrating Claire's . I don't think he minded much! He still got to go out that night for his birthday.


Claire and her best bud Carmen.



Claire is OBSESSED with Alvin and the Chipmunks still. We got her the soundtrack to the second one and the girls were dancing to all the single ladies. We got video of it that I (meaning Ryan) is going to put on...hilarious!!


Here is Claire on her actual birthday wearing her new Dr. Seuss pajamas. I told her to hold up how many fingers she was.

No comments: