Monday, July 13, 2009

New Bathroom

I decided that the girls were too old for yellow ducks, so we redid their bathroom. The nice thing about having two girls is that you can go 100% girly! Since my Dad is in Mongolia and my mom was in Ohio, I did the painting myself (It was the first thing I had painted myself and probably the last) I had a hard time finding pictures to match, so I had them each paint their own onto canvas (total price $15 for paint and everything). They had fun doing them and are very proud that their artwork is hanging in their bathroom. Next project....the kitchen!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love their artwork!

Lee Anne said...

So cute!!!

cglass said...

That is so cute Erica!

jamie said...

Very Very cute! I love the pictures the girls did and I even love the idea that you are allowed to use pink on your walls. In a house ogf guys I see only blue in my future!