Saturday, June 6, 2009

Let summer begin!!

Both Ryan and Abby have been out of school for a couple of weeks, and we have been busy enjoying the warm weather. It has been so nice to sleep in with nowhere to be! Since Abby will be in full day kindergarten in the fall, I am trying to enjoy this summer before she leaves me :(. I have decided to drop down to one day a week at work and I am VERY excited about it!!! We have gotten a couple of projects out of the way. Ryan did a major overhaul of the garage, which took him 3 days. We also changed the color of our shutters and front door. Here is the finished product. I wish I had a before to show you because I cannot believe how different the entire house looks!!

But the majority of our summer will be spent doing this....

And some of this...

No comments: