Wednesday, June 10, 2009

King's Island

Tuesday we decided to go to King's Island for the day. We had a blast! I have to say that we all had tons more fun there than at Disney World (at only a fraction of the price!) The weather was gorgeous and there were hardly any people at the park. We spent most of the morning at the Nickelodeon part. Both Claire and Abby were tall enough to go on most of the rides. Since there were no lines the girls were able to go on the rides as many times as they wanted. They were the only ones on some of the rides. The afternoon we went to the water park. Both Claire and Abby were obsessed with the water slides and went on as many as they could. Abby was bummed because she was not tall enough to go on the big water slides. I left my camera in the bag for the water park, so no pictures from that. I forgot my memory card for my camera, so we had to buy a disposable one. The quality of the pictures posted are not the greatest.




Both girls were SO excited to see Dora they could barely contain themselves. Abby was too shy to get her picture taken, but I had to pry Claire away.



The swiper ride was Claire's favorite. She rode it a million times and everytime she rode it, was just as excited as the first time.


Here is a picture of one of the roller coasters Abby went on. That girl had absolutely no fear and LOVED them! I think she would have gone on the big ones if she would have been tall enough.



Here are the girls at the end of the day...still smiling.

No comments: