Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh dear!

I was cleaning today and the girls were in Abby's room playing. I overheard this conversation...

Claire: "Look Abby I have two doobies."

Abby: "Huh?"

Claire (Screaming): "I HAVE DOOBIES."

Abby: "What are doobies?"

Claire: "Right here (Claire points to her two ribs sticking out)"

Abby: "You mean boobies. Those are not boobies, those are your ribs. You don't have boobies, I have boobies." (Abby pulls up her shirt and points to "her boobs")

Claire (Angry): "No I have boobies"

And this argument goes on and on until they hear me laughing, I then told them that neither of them have boobs yet. And while this conversation is going on, all I can think of is poor Ryan, he is in for it!!!

2 comments:

Lee Anne said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!

McDermott Fam said...

This made me laugh out loud! Oh...girls!