Monday, October 26, 2009

Big Girl Bed

I put it off as long as I possibly could... but the poor girl could barely move in her crib. So, over Ryan's fall break we decided to put Claire in her big girl bed. I had been dreading this day for a while now. Partially because it makes me sad to think of her no longer as a "baby," and the other part is, I love being able to contain her in her crib :). We took Abby out of her crib much to early and regretted it for a long time. I swore that Claire would have to be able to consistently flip herself out of it before I changed beds. She actually has done better than what I thought she would, and hasn't figured out that she could climb out of bed if she wanted to. She still sits up in the bed and yells for me at the top of her lungs just like she did when she was in her crib.
She is so proud of her new room and wants to play in it all the time.



1 comment:

Meg said...

Looks GREAT!!! The curtains look fantastic! Love the room.