Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brave Abby

Abby has always told me she was going to wait until she was 10 to get her ears pierced. This weekend Abby and I were at the mall and she declared "I want to get my ears pierced today!" So I told her we would go into the store and check it out. We got in there and she climbed right up into the chair and told me she was sure. Abby is such a worrier, I figured I would just go with it so she wouldn't worry about it for days. They wouldn't do both ears at the same time (which annoyed my). After the first one, she looked up at me trying to be brave(there was a huge crowd watching), but started sobbing! We almost couldn't do the other one. She took one look at her ears in the mirrow and got a huge smile on her face. First, of course, we had to call her cousin Olivia to tell her. Since then she has had to wear her hair back everyday so she can show everyone she runs into.

No comments: