Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun At The Beach


We Headed to the beach for a day in the sun. We usually go to Lido Beach because it is a walk away from St. Armand's circle. Those who know me know how much I love going to St. Armands!! We all had a blast! I am not sure who had more fun playing in the water: Abby or Ryan! Abby played in the waves for hours! She asked is she could stay until bedtime. (It was only 9:00am) She got knocked under the water a couple of times, but bounced right back up and was ready to play some more. Claire was content playing with me in the sand. We scooped up the sand and put it in a bucket over and over again. I love the beach and can not think of a better way to spend the day!! Of course, after swimming, we headed to Kilwins for ice cream. I don't think you can get better ice cream anywhere in the world.

No comments: